Re: [AD] Allegro 4.0.3rc1+ MFC, bug?

We changed the linkage of our internal WinMain() function, from a C++ linkage
to a C linkage. No problem was detected by the time the change was made.

I don't know how that would effect.

Looking at the errors, it seems that winbase.h is included twice.

> I post it at allegro.cc and one of the answers I get is that I should
> define ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN. I tried it, and it compiles! Which is funny,
> because this wasn't needed before, breaking forward API compativility.

I presume that you explicitly define a WinMain() function in your program,
don't you? If so, with which linkage?

No, there's no WinMain with MFC. I think that MFC declares is own WinMain. I neither have main() function.

Maybe this helps. The header of the c++ file looks like this:

---
 #include <string.h>

 #define ALLEGRO_AND_MFC

 #include <allegro.h>
 #include <allegro/internal/aintern.h>
 #include <winalleg.h>
 #include <fmod.h>

 #include "MyComboBox.h"
---

This used to work. Now I also need to define ALLEGRO_NO_MAGIC_MAIN for some extrange reason.

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/es