Re: [AD] open watcom / 4.0.3rc1

Eric Botcazou wrote:
Hmm... the problem is that makefile.vc uses the same syntax (slash). Which version of Mingw32's make do you use?

GNU Make version 3.79.1, by Richard Stallman and Roland McGrath.

Building for MSVC with it works fine. :/

-rd /S /Q $(WATDIR_D)\h\allegro\platform

The slash again I presume?

Not sure if the slash mattered here... It gave me an error regarding that the folder was not empty, so it could not be deleted.

/S = ignore that error
/Q = don't ask for confirmation
(silly switches)

Basically, in XP (and I assume NT, 2000) you cannot use rmdir to delete a folder unless it is empty OR you use the switches above. Perhaps it affects other makefiles too.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc