Re: [AD] keyboard recalcitrant under X

> Ah, now I understand. The contents of configure.in looked much to scary
> for me to try changing anything :)

Yes, the configure machinery is not the cleanest part of the tree.

> I tried adding xf2pcx, taking asmdef as example, but encountered
> problems for the delete and depend targets..

Ok, I'll give it a try too.

> Fixed! And i think none of the warnings was in code added by me :)

Ah, yes, I forgot that this utility was a joint work. Thanks for fixing it.

The patch is ok if you use the same order in the ALLEGRO_EXE_TARGETS variable
than in the dependency line in makefile.in (I know, I'm picky).

--
Eric Botcazou