Re: [AD] keyboard recalcitrant under X

> Maybe tools/x11/xkeymap can solve the problem. This also reminds to
> attach this small patch which adds xkeymap to the makefile..

This patch is not ok since it doesn't conditionalize the compilation of
xkeymap.

I'd suggest to add ALLEGRO_LIB_X_EXE_SOURCES and ALLEGRO_LIB_X_EXES to
makefile.lst with the right entries for xkeymap (you could also add xf2pcx
in the process), then define ALLEGRO_MAYBE_LIB_X_EXE_SOURCES and
ALLEGRO_MAYBE_LIB_X_EXES in configure.in (around line 307) and use the
latter two symbols in your patch against makefile.in

And xkeymap.c doesn't compile in warnmode (./configure --enable-strictwarn).

--
Eric Botcazou