Re: [AD] keyboard recalcitrant under X

Vincent Penquerc'h wrote:

> Yes, I do understand your point is not with Allegro's cfg file.
> You mentionned testing, and the need for people to test it (I assumed
> people with various different keyboard mappings), so my answer was
> aimed at pointing that you can load any mapping on your own machine,
> without regard to what your keyboard actually shows on the keys, so
> you wouldn't need to find people with different mappings to test.

But there's no X mapping shipped with allegro :) I only have the one I
created, so I can't, and am anyway not interested in trying other ones. I'd
just like to know if the one I created is needed by other people with azerty
keyboards, in which case it would be good to make it part of allegro...

But if it's too troublesome I'll just leave things the way they are now...

--
Julien Cugnière