Re: [AD] cpu_XXXX vars on dual CPU machines

On Mon, Mar 24, 2003 at 10:31:04PM +0200, Colin Alston wrote:
> I'll try put together a test program and check on some of the servers at
> work... might take a while before i get time to sneek onto one though ;-)

It'd be nice if Allegro could report something useful on non-intel machines
as well... right now, all it tells me is that I have a non-i86 abd that it is
very cool. I'll have a peek at this.
Hmm... just noticed something else when running the test program I should
report in a seperate message.

Evert