[AD] old bug(?): crash when running programs remotely

Hi all,

I've just encountered a crash when closing a program that was running remotely
by using the windowmanager's close button (the program was the test program
from the Allegro distribution). Running Allegro 4.0.3, RC1.
This was a problem some time ago, due to a race condition in shutting down
several threads, IIRC, but I thought it'd been fixed?
I haven't tested it with the 4.1 WIP versions, or RC2, but I could if desired.
(I may be able to get a coredump, but I'll probably have to recompile the
library with DEBUGMODE=2 to get anything useful, correct?)

Evert