Re: [AD] cpu_XXXX vars on dual CPU machines

First of all check_cpu() sets cpu_* vars only on x86 architecture. Using
machine with more than one CPU will cause setting cpu_* vars to values of
CPU allegro is running on at that point. Those can be different CPUs
although I doubt anyone is running Allegro on AMP machines so in reality
all CPUs are the same. Even if it was AMP machine CPUs will differ only in
speed (and possibly in cpu family) but not in capabilities which could be
the only serious problem for programmer.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh