Re: [AD] Palettizing truecolor/hicolor image in datafiles

> Oh. Never noticed a version number in there. I'll check that.
> 2.1 seems right, as this is not a structural change, but may
> generate files which can't be loaded with older libs.

There is no official version number, but the current datafile format is
commonly referred to as v2 (the code in src/datafile.c still contains code
to support loading in the v1 format).

Now the question is: do we want to change the datafile format as this point?

--
Eric Botcazou