RE: [AD] Palettizing truecolor/hicolor image in datafiles

Title: RE: [AD] Palettizing truecolor/hicolor image in datafiles

> > It is supposed to be. I could load my old datafiles with the
> > new code just fine. Unless you mean being able to load new
> > datafiles with old grabber/dat ? Probably not...

BTW, it would be nice if someone with a BGR machine could test
it before, as I may have screwed up the ordering somewhere. I
know I did it a lot before getting it right on my machine :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h