[AD] MS Sidewinder 3D Pro Family DOS Driver

Hello Allegro Developers,

Pardon me if this is not the correct address to submit. I have sent an
early source to Shawn and made some progress in the past few days.

It currently supports the gameport version of Sidewinder 3D Pro and
Precision Pro flightsticks in digital mode. The Force Feedback Pro is
said to be compatible but I was unable to find one. Testing was done
with DOS MAME and Advanced MAME on three different PC's: an Athlon
1.8G+SB Live, a PIII 1.3G+AWE64, and a PIII 700+SB16 under both clean
DOS and Windows98 DOS boxes.

Only the core source file is included because it was written for 4.17
and a lot of changes has been made to Allegro recently. I hope this can
be of use and thanks for all the hard work on Allegro.

Regards,

Acho A. Tang