[AD] DJGPP & WinXP combo

Every should know that NT doesn't support DOS in the same manner that Win9X
does, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Allegro.cc is seemingly flooded
with "Help! Allegro doesn't work in WinXP. I use DJGPP."

Should I submit a patch that, upon detection of Windows XP/NT/2000, the
person is told to not use DJGPP?

> fix djgpp

If NT detected: "Warning: DJGPP does not work properly under NT. It is
highly recommended to use MinGW32 instead"

> fix msvc:

If NT detected: Some sort of warning saying that DJGPP 'make' may crash.
In this case, I don't know if there's an easy way to do a test to determine
if the user is using DJGPP or MinGW32 to help build.

Or should the warnings be placed in the makefile when the person types
"make"?

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc