[AD] default windowed position on windows

Currently (4.0.3beta) when I create a new window via
GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED, it gets placed on the upper-left corner of the
screen. I have my task bar set at the top of the screen (to hide a dud-pixel
on my LCD display, heh) and the window gets placed behind the task bar.

I cannot even move the window unless I right-click on the taskbar, choose
move, and move it with the keys. On short programs that are just waiting for
a keypress to exit, this causes the program to close... So normally it's not
a problem, just an annoyance.

I know in Visual Basic, there's an option of having a window open in the
"Default Location". Every time the program runs, it gets placed in a
cascading format from top-left to bottom-right. It's never placed behind
docked windows unless the entire client size is too large. I've not done any
research, but perhaps there's a Win32 API function similar to this that
Allegro could use? I can look for it if no one knows off hand.

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc