Re: [AD] default windowed position on windows

> >Does that work ? Aren't CW_* constants tied to CreateWindow() and
> >CreateWindowEx() ?
> Now that you mention, I think not, but a workaround would be possible
> It could create it with CW_USEDEFAULT, store the coords, move it
> to -100, -100 and then once visible move it back to the stored position

Just placing the window at 32,64 fixes my issue (appearing under the
taskbar), so perhaps a simple change is good for now?

The other thought I had was just to center the window when created (from the
users' standpoint).

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc