[AD] Linux mouse+keyboard problem

There appears to be a weird bug in a recent CVS version of Allegro. If you
hold the up and down arrow keys, and move the mouse, get_mouse_mickeys()
returns strange values as if the mouse is suddenly jerked right quite a
distance every now and then. This problem affects my Linux system - Mandrake
8.1, gcc 3.1, running in X with DGA - but it does not affect MSVC. I can't be
more specific about the problem.

Test material is at
   http://www.allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=237297#post_238018
(Bruce Perry is me). Yes, I am very evil >:)

Ben