Re: [AD] Allegro 4.0.3

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 09:11:55AM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> I've completed the backport work: 151 patches from the mainline got merged,
> roughly 50% for the docs, 25% for the externals (makefiles, examples,
> tools...) and 25% for the core library.
>
> Patch (againt current allegro_4_0_branch) + ChangeLog:

Looking good! I'll do a trial run on Solaris later today. Just a quick question:
don't the IRIX and Solaris detections add OSTYPE_... symbols to the Allegro
headers? Won't that break backward compatibility in the sense that code written
for Allegro 4.0.3+ will not compile on 4.0.2 and below?
My guess would be yes, and in that case these can not be backported to the 4.0
branch, unfortunately.

Evert