Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

> Could you try to play with the test program (in the tests/ directory) on
> your 16-bit desktop ? It lets you choose whatever driver, color depth
> and resolution you want.

Hmm, the pinkness seems to be caused by the DirectX Overlay driver - if I
manually switch it to DirectX Window, it works. What is the performance
advantage of the overlay driver - is it worth just hardcoding the dxwin
driver into my game instead of letting it use the overlay?

> Did you run "fix mingw32" or 'fix msvc" ?

*ahem* sorry about that, my bad :-)

Cheers,
Chris