Re: [AD] SGI driver

> However, SGI's don't seem to know about setenv in uesd.c (I had to replace
> it with a putenv)

The manual says that setenv is a BDS-ism (BSD 4.3), whereas putenv is POSIX.
So I'm going to make the change.

> Also the default install path for the libraries isn't quite right, but I'm
> not sure how it could be helped - first of all /usr/local/lib should be
> /usr/local/lib32 or /usr/local/lib64 depending on the system ABI in use,
> secondly /usr/local/lib* are not in the default library paths.

Then you could add a line to the IRIX section of docs/build/unix.txt,
instructing the user to override the install path with --prefix=<whatever is
suitable to IRIX> at the configuration stage. Thanks.

--
Eric Botcazou