Re: [AD] SGI driver

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002, Eric Botcazou wrote:

> The patch will be merged in the upcoming 4.1.5 WIP version.

The patch is fine.

However, SGI's don't seem to know about setenv in uesd.c (I had to replace
it with a putenv)

Also the default install path for the libraries isn't quite right, but I'm
not sure how it could be helped - first of all /usr/local/lib should be
/usr/local/lib32 or /usr/local/lib64 depending on the system ABI in use,
secondly /usr/local/lib* are not in the default library paths.

Thanks.

--
(lisp) - http://www.thecommune.org.uk/~lisa
SBS#37(with oak leaf cluster) two#40 DOGMUK