Re: [AD] patch: wnd_title for BeOS

> I sent the following yesterday, but it doesn't appear to have reached the
> list, so here goes again:

Sorry for the lenghty delay. Angelo hasn't been around lately, so I'm handling
this patch.

> The attached patch makes BeOS set_window_title() use wnd_title to store
> title argument for later use should _be_window be NULL. It is set to name
> of executable in be_sys_init(), thus removing the duplicate code for
> retrieving this in the four drivers, which now simply uses wnd_title for
> the title argument.

Fine.

> I moved WND_TITLE_SIZE define from aintwin.h to internal.h to also use this
> in BeOS, but the wnd_title definition/declarations are kept separate. I
> wasn't sure whether to put those in a common place, and if so, where?

I don't think it's a good idea because wnd_title is an ASCII string under
Windows, whereas it is a UTF-8 string under BeOS. I scrapped this part.

> The patch has been tested with BeOS PE 5.0.3 using GCC 2.95.3. Please apply
> it if it looks ok to you.

Applied with the aforementioned modification. I didn't test anything, so the
upcoming 4.1.5 WIP may not build out of the box under BeOS.

Thanks.

PS: Please don't post patches that use backslash as the path separator.

--
Eric Botcazou