Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

> Could you try the 4.1.5 WIP and see if the problem is still there ?

Tried it, no luck.

> could you try to replace src/win/wddwin.c by the following one:
> http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou/dev/wddwin.zip

Yes! Tried this one out and it fixes the crash, thanks! One minor thing -
when I tried to compile it, it said "unable to open include file 'wddraw.h'"
and I had to copy that header file into the include folder to make it work,
but maybe that's just my setup being wonky.

Anyway, I alt+tabbed quite furiously and was unable to crash it, so nice
work :-)

The only thing now is that I can't see the alt+tab window, as the game seems
to redraw itself on top immediately, so I have to guess what application I'm
selecting.

I didn't need to do the disable_direct_updating trick, by the way.

Cheers,
Chris