Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

> I now think that the second thread (which automatically repaints the
window
> on  demand) may be the culprit, because the crash only occurs when the
> Alt+TAB window overlaps the Allegro window. Could you try to
> disable it ? Simply  comment out line 297 in src/win/wwnd.c:

I tried that, and yes, it fixes the crash! Thanks!

However, the problem then is that on switching back into the game, the image
isn't restored, so the window is only redrawn once the game does a repaint
itself - which if you're using dirty rectangle updating, gives a rather odd
look :-)

Cheers,
Chris