Re: [AD] linux keyboard mapping?

> all fixed, .diff file is attached.

Almost perfect. The last remaining glitch is that the sentence displayed in
red in the setup screen is too close to the button boxes.

> If someone thinks it is a good idea, I can try integrating it into the
> setup program (filling the empty space right to the "Mouse" button with
> "Keyboard" in the linux version). The dialog's are small enough so
> everything besides the test dialog, which would have to be simplified,
> would fit into it.

That would makes sense I think. And the mapping would be written down directly
to allegro.cfg

And perhaps it's time to switch to a 640x480 screen for the setup. However, I
don't know if that would be easily doable.

> But given that there probably aren't that many non-US/GB linux users who
> are only using the binary package to play some game (coders would know
> about xkeymap) - and linux users generally are assumed to like reading
> docs - it's probably enough to stick it into tools/x11 :)

Yes, it's enough for me too.

--
Eric Botcazou