Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

> I tried that, and yes, it fixes the crash! Thanks!

Ok, we've found the culprit. Now we only have to devise a mechanism in order
to prevent him from commiting his crime :-)

> However, the problem then is that on switching back into the game, the
> image isn't restored, so the window is only redrawn once the game does a
> repaint itself - which if you're using dirty rectangle updating, gives a
> rather odd look :-)

Of course. It was by no means a fix, just a proof of concept. I'll try to
think about a true fix tomorrow.

Thanks for the quick feedback.

--
Eric Botcazou