Re: [AD] swap mouse button 1 & 2

Matthew Leverton wrote:

The attached patch swaps the mouse buttons under Windows if the user has
selected the "left hand" profile in the Control Panel. I'm not much of an
optimizer, so there's probably a better way of doing it...

It looks good. In Big5, we should also provide a flag for this, so that users can change the words "right/left" in their programs.

I don't know about adding a special entry point for it in Big4 though.

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/