Re: [AD] crash! unhandled exception wip414 win2k msvc

> > One minor thing - when I tried to compile it, it said "unable to open
> > include file 'wddraw.h'" and I had to copy that header file into the
> > include  folder to make it work, but maybe that's just my setup
> > being wonky.
> Weird! Did that happen with previous versions ? Could you post
> the command line that makes the compiler choke ?

The problem didn't occur with WIP 4.1.5 itself - it was only when I replaced
the wddwin.c file with your new version and typed 'make' again, that the
'unable to open include file' message came up. But, it was probably
something I did wrong so I wouldn't worry too much.

Cheers,
Chris