Re: [AD] RLE clipping speedup

> The output of dat2s/dat2c seem correct, but it would be cool if
> people who actually use those have a quick look.

It doesn't work: the table of pointers is fine, but you can't lay it out at
the 'lines' member of the RLE_SPRITE structure since
    sizeof(struct RLE_SPRITE.lines) == 4.

I take this opportunity to say that I'm not very fond of the modified
RLE_SPRITE: we end up with the layout
    (struct RLE_SPRITE + data) and (lines),
whereas BITMAP uses the layout
    (struct BITMAP + lines) and (data),

'+' meaning that the memory areas are contiguous.

Shouldn't we add a bit of consistency ?

> Also, I think this is all that need to be changed, tell me if
> you are aware of yet another place.

That appears to cover it.

--
Eric Botcazou