[AD] OS X Allegro

Hi all,

I've been watching the list for a few weeks now, and I haven't noticed
anything on the Mac version.  How's that port going?

Also, I know that the OS X port in 4.1.0 was for XDarwin, right?  How
adverse are people to nicking code from libSDL for the Aqua port?  Far
as I can tell, they've got almost everything Allegro would need as far
as non-portable bits go, except for vsync (which is apparently a little
harder to do under OS X than under other systems).  I would assume that
the XDarwin port could quickly be converted to Aqua if the GUI hooks
were replaced.

Thanks,
- Charles Wardlaw