[AD] [WIN] Exclusive cooperative level for the mouse

The attached patch causes the mouse to switch to "exclusive foreground
cooperative level" (DirectX lingo) when the graphics mode is fullscreen. Up
to now all the DirectInput-based devices (mouse, keyboard and joysticks)
have used the "non-exclusive foreground cooperative level", which means that
they keep generating Win32 messages alongside DirectInput events.

Switching to exclusive mode means that Windows will no longer handle the
mouse behind the scene, in particular will no longer try to display the
hardware cursor. I'm inclined to think that this is the cause of the blank
screen problem under Win2k/WinXP.

Hopefully I'll quickly get some feedback thanks to Stepan's CVS snapshot of
tonight.

Applied.

--
Eric Botcazou