Re: [AD] load_datafile_object with properties

> All I'd like to be changed is to read in properties with
> load_datafile_object. The linked-list question is, do we want a better
> container-type, or do we want the dat utilities to stay compatible.
> There aren't really that many changes, only the dat utilities loop
> through the properties list at some places.

I eventually think an array-type container is not that bad, given that the
DATAFILE objects are themselves laid out this way.

> Laurence said he already has a solution for dat2c. And dat2s doesn't
> seem to care about properties at all right now.

Yes, but I think array-type containers are the natural output of dat2s/c
anyway, so...

> Writing Allegro code as a punishment? I don't believe in this effect :)
> But anyway, I don't have it ready, and I'm not sure I'll have any time
> for it right now (else I'd have adjusted my last patch to the errno
> changes by now..) - so if you want, you can do it.

Ok, I'll merge your original patch with the cosmetic modifications I
suggested. Sorry again for wasting your time :-(

--
Eric Botcazou