Re: [AD] load_datafile_object with properties

> That's what the break is for, it should jump right to the freeing code.
> Once the properties are added to the datafile, 'properties' is set to
> NULL and the unload_datafile frees them.

Hmm... yes, you're right.

> With the old code, objectname can contain # characters, as well as / and
> OTHER_PATH_SEPARATOR. The datafile name is just concatenated with # and
> the object name, then passed directly to pack_fopen - which understands
> everything.

You know the datafile format much more than I do! Ok, I've now(!) read the
manual entry for the closely related find_datafile_object() and I understand
that load_datafile_object() has to support the same features for its
'objectname' parameter.

> Because I didn't want to include recursive searching, I concatenate as
> before, then strip right before the last item in the path (child) and
> pass everything else (parent) to pack_fopen - and only need to search
> 'child' non-recursivly in the opened file.

That's fine.

--
Eric Botcazou