Re: [AD] load_datafile_object with properties

On Sun, 2002-10-13 at 17:28, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > Writing Allegro code as a punishment? I don't believe in this effect :)
> > But anyway, I don't have it ready, and I'm not sure I'll have any time
> > for it right now (else I'd have adjusted my last patch to the errno
> > changes by now..) - so if you want, you can do it.
>
> Ok, I'll merge your original patch with the cosmetic modifications I
> suggested. Sorry again for wasting your time :-(

No need, I actually enjoyed writing that code.. if it was wasted time,
then I've wasted some years worth of time by now :)
About my first patch, it had another serious bug which I only fixed in
the linked-list version - I assumed the name property always is the
first one, which it isn't - so all properties need to be read in all the
time, in case the name matches.

--
Elias Pschernig