Re: [AD] linux keyboard mapping?

I updated the code to Allegro 4.x, and made it a bit more user-friendly.
This is still not perfect (I still think it could be automated, given
that we know the Allegro-key->unicode mappings, and could derive the
X-key->unicode mappings), but at least for a german keyboard it's easy
now to create the x-mapping within a minute :)

Complete modified file is attached because I changed the
indenting/formatting to the Allegro style and so most lines changed.
Maybe someone using X-Windows and a non-US keyboard can test it and tell
me if something else should be changed? (I assume it is always needed on
a non-US keyboard, not just on my system.)

If it is accepted to go into tools/xwin, I can write a note in the docs
for it and try to add it into the make process. I already included a
short readme.txt.

--
Elias Pschernig