Re: [AD] Small FAQ update

Eric Botcazou wrote:

Not really (unless you are planning to make one before this week-end :)

I was actually planning to make the 4.1.4 WIP this week-end, but there is no
hurry.

Is there some urgent issue from 4.1.3 that needs to be fixed? I'd like some time to introduce a masked_blit patch, but it still needs some testing. I'd also like to write a small validation testing program for Allegro, although it would only deal with blit() and masked_blit() for now.