Re: [AD] Small FAQ update

> > The non-css version looks ok, but since the new css version depends
> > on css being available, it doesn't degrade gracefully, a rule I
> > set myself for accesible websites. For this reason I will probably
> > generate the allegro web page with @ignore_css.
>
> ... This defeats the purpose of my patch.

Didn't think you were doing this for the web, in which case you should
have said that before. Check this for readability:

 http://www.delorie.com/web/lynxview.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Falleg.sf.net%2Ffaq.html

If your css version looks similar to that (question and answer easily
recognizable by bullet/highlighting) I will use it.

> Can't we just put the .txt online for people with 12 year old browsers?

Web is better for hyperlinked documents, and my browser is quite recent.

> >Can you make makehtml generate the allegro.css file, and use as filename
> >the input filename without ._tx? I don't want to maintain manually
> >several .css copies accross servers.  People using makedoc for their
> >documentation will apreciate this too.
>
> Makedoc would just do a copy from src/ to /html of allegro.css?

No, put the .css file as a constant string inside makehtml.c and output
it as necessary into the html (embedded file) or as an independant file
(link reference) depending on the ._tx source.