Re: [AD] grabber indexing patch

> Ok; I'm ok to do that myself to reduce the workload. If my version of the
> grabber is still current, I can do it on friday, otherwise I'll wait for
> the 4.1.2 release.

Thanks. But there's no hurry, if it doesn't go in the 4.1.2 WIP, it will in
the 4.1.3 WIP :-)

> I may also want to make a few changes to the datedit api (replace the
> many parameters with a single struct, as Peter suggested, or a bitfield
> for simple on/off flags, or both) that might make it easier to add new
> functionality without breaking the grabber too badly.

Fine. Speaking of which, I would like to again modify the plugin interface
(it was already for the 4.1.x series) in order to fix the problem Elias
reported with errno being randomly set behind your back.

> If I still feel up to it by that time, I'll have another look at the
> relative path option I suggested around the same time. I have it working
> more or less ok, but it has some issues that I'll have to address before
> it is ok.

Fine too.

> Come to think of it, I also had something that added a pop-up box when
> overwriting a symlink. Should I rework a version of that patch as well?

IIRC we concluded that this feature should probably go in the core library.
But I don't know how.

--
Eric Botcazou