RE: [AD] [WIN] DirectDraw surfaces restoring

Title: RE: [AD] [WIN] DirectDraw surfaces restoring

> The attached patch makes so that restoring the DirectDraw
> surfaces always
> triggers a SWITCH_IN event under Windows, even if the
> application was not
> switched out/in. This is an attempt to fix the "black screen"

Would it be feasible to call the switch out callback just
before ? I'd expect switch calls to be paired, and Valkin II
expects that: it increments and decrements a counter, and
pauses the game timer while out. This would break it (eg,
if switching out after the black screen event you mention
was sent, it wouldn't be paused, as the counter would be off).

--
Vincent Penquerc'h