Re: [AD] Windowed grabber?

> Is there a good reason why GFX_AUTODETECT_WINDOWED isn't the default?
> It's both safer and more useful than a full screen mode.

Environments where there is no such thing as a windowed mode (ie, Linux
console mode, DOS mode). This is particularly relevant on Linux, where the
same binary can be run both in X and in console mode.
Still, it could be made to prefer windowed drivers over fullscreen drivers.
Personally, I don't like this idea: it forces the user to use the windowed
driver, even if s/he prefers a full-screen driver. GFX_AUTODETECT has no
such restriction.