[AD] Again about the BeOS port

I'm also reorganizing the whole gfx subsystem - I'm splitting the huge
bgfxapi.cpp file into one file for each driver; much more readable IMO.
In the process, I'm commenting here and there and I'm also changing
function names to reflect the context they operate in; for example, the
fullscreen driver(s) under BeOS both use the BScreen object to access
the screen, so I'm renaming the functions from anonymous
be_gfx_fullscreen_* to be_gfx_bscreen_*.
I want to act similarly for the windowed drivers: now we have two of
them, and one uses BDirectWindow, while the other BWindow. Currently we
have functions like be_gfx_windowed_*. I plan on using
be_gfx_bdirectwindow_* and be_gfx_bwindow_* where appropriate.
I'm also changing the driver names, from silly "fullscreen",
"fullscreen safe" or "windowed" to more pertinent "BScreen accel",
"BScreen", "BDirectWindow" and "BWindow". I'd like to change also the
gfx driver IDs, but this could break compatibility, so I want to hear
your comments first.
Currently the IDs are GFX_BEOS_FULLSCREEN, GFX_BEOS_WINDOWED and
similar; to a BeOS user it would make much more sense to have
GFX_BSCREEN_ACCEL, GFX_BDIRECTWINDOW and such... If you think of it,
under Windows we have GFX_DIRECTX, not GFX_WIN_FULLSCREEN; for generic
fullscreen we have GFX_AUTODETECT_FULLSCREEN ;)

Please let me know

--
Angelo Mottola
lillo@xxxxxxxxxx