Re: [AD] Proposed ASSERT protection

> > Perhaps there could be a `weakend' version of ASSERT than only prints a
> > message to the console warning of a possible bug in the caller (Windows
> > users are out of luck here)?
>
> That's actually the way ASSERTs have worked for the Windows port since...
> the dawn of mankind I'd say ;-) They only print warning messages that are
> caught by any debugger.

I hadn't thought of that... I guess I assumed they poped up a message
similar to the way allegro_message() does...

BTW, is there any way to use the callframe traceback Windows gives you when
a program crashes? I've had a hard time in the past with a program of mine
crashing on me in Windows and working perfectly in both DOS and Linux...

--
Evert Glebbeek
e-mail: eglebbk@xxxxxxxxxx   ICQ: 48210348