Re: [AD] errno = EINTR troubles - any unix experts?

> I assume, you also couldn't find out in QNX which signal interrupts
> which function?

It was much simpler: for some strange reason, strftime() sets errno on QNX
even though all seems to work fine.

> Everything is working again for me now, by disabling pthreads, thanks to
> Vincent. This means using the SIGALRM timer can't be causing it, like
> someone suggested, because it fails when it is not used - and works now
> where I'm using it.

Ok, but that's obviously not the best solution.

> I'll maybe try installing a signal handler for all possible signals like
> Vincent said, maybe I can figure out which system call gets interrupted
> that way.

Can't you simply put a few breakpoints in src/file.c and find the point of
failure ? For example, if allegro_errno is set to EINTR too, try lines 815,
1375, 1428, 1504, 1540 and 1700.

--
Eric Botcazou