Re: [AD] errno = EINTR troubles - any unix experts?

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 18:31, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > No, still fails. But it looks like the same problem.. at least my fix in
> > grabber is exactly the same as yours in filetest.
>
> Ok, but where is the point of failure then ?

I'd like to know as well..

I assume, you also couldn't find out in QNX which signal interrupts
which function?

Everything is working again for me now, by disabling pthreads, thanks to
Vincent. This means using the SIGALRM timer can't be causing it, like
someone suggested, because it fails when it is not used - and works now
where I'm using it.

I'll maybe try installing a signal handler for all possible signals like
Vincent said, maybe I can figure out which system call gets interrupted
that way. Right now I'm already glad my grabber works again without
requiring any custom patch :)

--
Elias Pschernig