[AD] errno = EINTR troubles - any unix experts?

I just spent some time debugging the grabber, and now I discovered I was
searching in the wrong direction all the time.
What happend is, I tried compiling some of my old Allegro projects I
found on my old windows partition, and all of a sudden grabber refused
to re-write some (seemingly random which) of the datafiles. I found out
by now, that my version of linux seems to be reporting EINTR errors,
although everything gets written right if it is ignored (the attached
patched allowed me to re-write all datafiles, without any errors in
them, but it's obviously not a general solution).

I read the libc section on EINTR, but i'm not sure what it means. And if
there's really a problem, it probably doesn't effect only datafiles, but
all stdio functions. Should a check for EINTR added to all stdio
functions in the packfile routines, and set errno to 0 if it sees EINTR?

I hope someone knows more about this..

--
Elias Pschernig