Re: [AD] [WIN] DXOV driver weirdness.

> One weird thing, is that for a brief moment a 'pink' rectangle (Im
> assuming its the overlay) pops up before set_gfx_mode returns.

No, it's the background color of the window that gets changed. This probably
should be done only after the overlay driver has successfully set up.

> Is the DXOV driver non-functional?

It works on my system. Note that there has been a big restriction up to now:
it requires the color depth to be the same as that of the Windows desktop.

--
Eric Botcazou