[AD] plugins.h on MinGW32 2

When using the new version 2 of MinGW32 (gcc 3.2), the make process dies on
the plugins.h file, due to a garbage character at the end. Looks like a
stray CR/LF, and you can see it in notepad.

The following patch of "makefile.mgw" on line 553 fixes it (at least on
Win2000):

--
   define GENERATE_PLUGINS_H
      copy /B tools\plugins\*.inc obj\mingw32\plugins.h

It seems that by not specifying the /B (binary) switch, extra characters are
getting added? I'm pretty sure that all versions of `copy' ranging from DOS
to WinXP have the /B switch. Also, any other makefiles (DJGPP / MSVC / BCC
?) that use the the `copy *.inc >' syntax should be updated as well.

PS: I'm using the 4.1.1 version, I didn't check to see if the latest version
via CVS is fixed or not...

--
Matthew Leverton - matthew@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.allegro.cc