Re: [AD] Monochrome text rendering problem in win32 fullscreen modes

> I have asked the person involved to upgrade his graphics drivers, since
> they may be causing the problem, but has anybody else heard of any
> similar problem?

I have: it looks like the hardware-accelerated primitives (lines, rect and
so on) work, whereas the software-rendered ones don't. A similar problem
report was posted on [AL] a while ago IIRC.

> Eric, I presume this works for you (ie. does the test program work in
> fullscreen modes?) - please confirm. Thanks :-)

Everything works fine on my system in the 4.0.x versions for a long time.
But my system is obviously not the best testbed on Earth :-(

- Eric