Re: [AD] [WIN] DXOV driver weirdness.

> Ok.. I _looks_ like the nvidia ones are installed... But I'll just bet
that
> the fact that nothing on the 'Overlay' page is enabled means I've got the
> MS drivers right? (not my computer... Not sure _what_ got installed)

A lot time ago I tried the overlay driver with my TNT, and it didn't work.
TNT cards support overlay, but not in the pixelformat allegro requires
(overlays are meant to use to play videos and things like that, but not to
show RGB pictures). If things haven't changed, I think nvidia drivers (and
so all nvidia cards, please confirm this) won't work with allegro overlay
driver. Because of this the windowed driver exists :-)