[AD] RE: [AD] RE: [AD] doc patch to mention the right include files

Title: RE: [AD] RE: [AD] doc patch to mention the right include files

> Well, that makes sense too.  If you want to go ahead, I think there
> should be only one public header file for "graphics stuff".  It's too
> finely split right now, from a user's POV.  The other
> subsystems seem to
> be about right.

Something like this should be what's needed. So, say you want to
use circlefill, you can either:
#include <allegro.h>
#include <allegro/graphics.h>
#include <allegro/draw.h>
depending on whether you have a slow/fast machine or want to spam
your global namespace or not ;)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h