[AD] RE: [AD] RE: [AD] doc patch to mention the right include files

Title: RE: [AD] RE: [AD] doc patch to mention the right include files

> Those are really separate libraries, lumped together for
> convenience ;-)

OK, I take this argument back ;)

> (1) Is anyone getting swamped?
> (2) Get a faster machine

> should be only one public header file for "graphics stuff".

Could be. I splat around what could be reasonnably seen
as a module. "3D" routines, blitters, "math" drawing,
color, generic helpers, etc. Point being, it's rather
frequent that when a module uses one of these headers,
it doesn't need the others. There could be a tree, like
I did for sound, IIRC:

#ifndef _ALLEGRO_FULLGFX_H_
#define _ALLEGRO_FULLGFX_H_

#include "base.h"
#include "gfx.h"
#include "color.h"
#include "palette.h"
#include "draw.h"
/* include whatever else is gfx related */

#endif

I'd like to keep the ability to just include whatever one
needs without pulling the entire world in.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h