Re: [AD] dat2c ready for testing

[Repost, it seems the previous one was lost]

> OK, but I rewrote the conversion output to use a nice, simple function,
> where $n$ represents a newline. Have a look at the new code - it's much
> simpler. Besides, the default is to output the correct newline character
> for the system.

Ok, fine with me.

> OK, I changed the code to emit a constructor.

Thanks.

Almost perfect for me (a few glitches in the readme file: -h is no longer
required, data is the default suffix). The last remaining complaint I have
relates to the '-o' option: it shouldn't be mandatory either in order to be
strictly compatible with dat2s (the default output is stdout).

Now it's time for me to make dat2s compatible with the new options of dat2c.

Do you still plan to merge the code into a single source file ? Where do you
want to put the documentation ? In which format ?

> However, there was a small bug in initialise_datafile(), so please apply
> attached patch against allegro/src/datafile.c .

Gosh! A really stupid one (and it didn't show up in my tests because the
FONT has got index 1 in setup.dat). Thanks for spotting it. Patch applied.

- Eric